Monday, August 10, 2009

Evening of BLESSING



Recently, I was invited to Sister Jean's house for dinner. Jean wanted to have Meredith and I to her house before we left SA, to pray for us and thank us for our time here at Refilwe. Claire and Annatjie were also invited. The evening included a wonderful meal, pictures of the early days of Refilwe with animated stories interspersed (by Jean and Ivonne--the founders of Refilwe), and stomach-cramps due to excessive amounts of laughing! It was a wonderful evening and ended with prayer for Meredith and then myself. I felt truly blessed by the evening and am thankful for the opportunities I've had to interact with these amazing women. They are truly an inspiration! Pictured above: Jean, Claire, myself, Meredith, and Ivonne (Annatjie is behind the camera).

No comments: